PLT 0.00% 71.5¢ plenti group limited

the thing that PLT has on its side of the table is two...

1. 880 Posts.
    the thing that PLT has on its side of the table is two shareholders with (presumably) the capacity to support _ Kennedy and Friedman. Not every small cap has blokes like these invested, and this is why PLT just might get there.

IF the company is going to be saved from here it is because these two guys see merit in writing out big enough cheques to get the company across the line.

Those cheques will be pretty expensive in terms of current shareholder dilution. I will not speculate on investment terms as to do so would invite mud slinging at me.

However, the company is deeply into a hole. Whispers are strong that ATO liabilities have not been paid since Nov of last year, rent has not been paid for months, I could go on but you get the gist.

And the convertible notes are hanging over their heads.

Assuming no material cash injections towards the end of the financial year, then cash balance would have been around $400k on my reckoning. Current liabilities.. . . . and I mean "overdue" liabilities. . . . .would be a multiple of this.

Let's hope they find that rabbit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
71.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $125.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
74.0¢ 74.0¢ 70.5¢ $6.976K 9.683K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 955 71.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
73.0¢ 1022 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.