AXM 0.00% 1.1¢ apex minerals nl

Ann: Trading Halt , page-25

1. 622 Posts.
    TraderTan , I can be impartial because I don't have an interest .But here's how I there is no need to take up the issue , because it's underwritten , so the company will get the money anyway .So it's not going to go down the girgler in the short term .Although they cannot issue more than 15 per cent of new capital within a year & this issue will need to be approved by shareholders , it is wisest to leave it alone in case there is more downside .Blind Freddy knows they have been less than frank with problems & have demonstated a determimnation to get existing shareholders to continually bail them out of the unfolding situation . Fair enough if they had only made one or a couple of mistakes , but they have misread the situation in a good environment for gold .in short , their multi mine strategy has been a flop .The only benefit of taking up the issue is a hopeful attempt to maintain your equity postion , but if it goes down further you would have compounded the sitation , not improved it .Rather it would be more prudent to wait till things settle down & buy it if it starts to go up .You know it's in downtrend now!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.