SZL 0.00% $24.35 sezzle inc.

There's a few factors at play here, not only was the Nasdaq...

1. 112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    There's a few factors at play here, not only was the Nasdaq listing a complete F-up, but for some reason they've picked up a code SEZL which has previous price data which I have no doubt has influenced the current share price, like it or not fundamental experts, charts have a massive influence in price especially these days with how the big boys play.
    Why and how some company's that list get a fresh clean chart from scratch and others get given a chart with previous data on it beats me, I've tried looking into it and can't find any answers, maybe its cheaper, not sure. Maybe someone here knows more, I would love to know.
    Look at (ARM) as an example, fresh clean chart.
    my previous chart sent with purple zone was the Short term support around $11, sure enough it hit it last night, Always a high probability of price falling to these levels, look at how high the RSI was on the daily, before we even listed. Not sure what Charlie was thinking.
    For those of you that converted your shares, what a waste of time and energy, almost on a false promise. You didn't even have the opportunity to trade and sell at $30 - $35 last Thursday.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5590/5590784-42e778d0d48df80fa83f01a1bb654424.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.