3DP 0.00% 3.8¢ pointerra limited

Ann: Trading & Operations Update, page-38

1. 2,845 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1053
    @skinsy11
    My sense is that the marketing/sell side of things is one hurdle to cross (but they seem to be getting their foot in the door with major clients), but then when it comes to implementation and connection into the clients workflows, that is another hurdle that is proving difficult.

The reason I say that is when I look at some of the presentation and use cases, they all seem quite complicated and bespoke (Asset/Facilities management, pole hardening, vegetation mgmt, post major weather response, mining uses for planning/inspection/management, defence uses for real time/planning/etc) which to me seems highly bespoke. It seems that they may start the implementation, but without client commitment in resources (skilled staff) or time & education, the use is not as 3DP expected. If this is the case (and note I'm guessing here on the complexity), then it almost seems like the option is for 3DP to embed within the sale a cost for a consultant/s to help the client get the best out of the software.

I'm guessing from what mgmt have indicated that the software provides a huge efficiency gain, but why multi-billion dollar utilities are not spending millions on this puzzles me (unless its not as good as mgmt claim, or the client has not used it as extensively as expected hence reduced billings).

Whatever the issue, I agree that the time between sale and actual implementation is significant (>12 mths), and that is where I believe they seem to be tripping up on ACV.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37666 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 15882 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.