ANO 0.00% 72.0¢ advance zinctek limited

Ann: Trading Profits Grow, page-9

1. 455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    The great unknown here is just how many brands are going to want to buy our white label sunscreen. We have been told that it will be available in three different fragrances, in both tubes and pump packs, will have FDA, TGA and Ecocert approval. Samples were to be sent out to the distributors in early June. Remember they did promote the sunscreen at a Paris cosmetic show in 2016.

It does not take too much imagination to realise that if we could just jag a brand owner like Avon or a Banana Boat, then revenue could be significant.

Have a look at some cosmetic companies that hold themselves out to using all natural ingredients like Sukin, Jurlique, etc. They have struggled to develop their own all natural sunscreens. Okay, MooGoo did, but they had to use our Zinclear.

We are not there yet! Zinxation sales may not eventuate! I am however banking on the fact that it is going to be very tempting for some of these brands to adopt our white label sunscreen as their own.

The thing that gives me the most comfortable is that I have tried the Zinxation sunscreen and it went on extremely well. I think it will be a winner!

When the board eventually feels comfortable declaring a maiden dividend sometime in the future, it’s going to be unfranked unfortunately.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 39000 75.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.5¢ 30888 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.