DTZ 2.22% 9.2¢ dotz nano limited

Ann: Trading Suspension Update, page-31

1. 3,769 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1149
    Bernie Brooks is no slouch....he is a pretty high flyer as far as CEO's go and extremely well connected.

I am pretty sure that whatever deal he has lined up here....its taking time because EVERYONE has to make money....or will want a slice of the pie and the guts of it is making sure its all legit and understandable for both the ASX and the shareholders who have to approve it.

The fact that the ASX is looking at it so long and hard is because the ASX has plenty of egg on its face from last years debacles on its watch......ISX, SAS as already mentioned etc etc.

Companies in suspension normally don't announce much during that time and yes I expect a flurry of announcements once its lifted. But I am surprised there has been no announcements at all given that there was significant momentum to DTX up until the suspension.

Are they keeping their powder dry and held tightly until some grand announcements or have they been doing nothing for months? That is the question I guess. Continuous disclosure rules don't matter while you are in suspension so they are not legally obliged to announce anything at this time.....but its the waiting that is the killer for us holders.

More patience required I guess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.002(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $49.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.2¢ 9.2¢ $13.22K 143.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1404 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.19am 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DTZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.