NWH 0.56% $3.56 nrw holdings limited

“I am extremely delighted with the success of the Placement...

1. 611 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    “I am extremely delighted with the success of the Placement which was very strongly supported by investors who
    clearly share our enthusiasm for the acquisition of BGC Contracting, which represents a value accretive step
    change in scale and diversity for NRW’s business across Australia at an attractive value.
    We are particularly grateful for the support of our existing shareholders and pleased to welcome a number of
    new, high quality institutions onto the NRW register.
    NRW’s eligible shareholders will have an opportunity to participate through the share purchase plan with details
    to be sent to shareholders in the coming weeks.”
    The Placement Shares will be issued to certain professional and sophisticated investors in Australia and eligible
    investors in certain overseas jurisdictions. The Placement Shares will rank equally with existing NRW shares,
    except that they will not be entitled to the FY19 final dividend. The Placement was made using NRW’s existing
    placement capacity under ASX Listing Rule 7.1 and shareholder approval is not required in connection with the
    Placement

Is this what your looking for???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.