BLD 0.00% $5.83 boral limited.

perhaps unlike Matt Bekier, Zlatko Todorcevski will await the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 35,269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 915
    perhaps unlike Matt Bekier, Zlatko Todorcevski will await the Inquiry findings. The Commissioner appears quite adverse to the Executives including Bekier and towards the Board including Zlatko Todorcevski. There has as yet been no findings but some have already been reputationally damaged and some have resigned.

The market does not appear too confident. BLD SP went down again today. I think the reputation of the BLD executives

The inquiry is assessing all the evidence of the time of Bekier and Zlatko Todorcevski. It is not reputationally very good for BLD ATO be associated with that.

Perhaps Zlatko Todorcevski will resign or be pushed and that is the reason for the poor trading patterns of BLD of late.

I think BLD might fall further. Although I still hold, I change my sentiment from buy to hold pending executive announcements.

Of course, there could be a relief rally if they get somebody good to come in and shake it up but the Stokes do not tend to support such actions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.