OJC 7.41% 14.5¢ the original juice co. ltd

Pipefill orders for new products are not necessarily as large as...

1. 1,006 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    Pipefill orders for new products are not necessarily as large as you might think. Lets say they range a new product with rrp $7.50 to 500 woolies stores. So probably they sell it at $5 sale price to retailer. Initial pipefil order is 6 units for the shelf and 6 units as a safety stock so 12 x $5 x 500 = $30,000 worth of order. Question is about the amount of new products.

Their juices are quite unique with taste so deletions will always happen. Sounds like they have done monster work with ranging increases but the key is sales growth and profit. I like the fact that Matt Bailey is leading Sales Div now. If he was succesful with HW than we might see good outcome here? Especially that he has lots of shares lol

In the half yearly preso they stated "core business running very well". IMO if the sales were poor this half they would probably update the market by now? Otherwise they are probably on track to hit lower guidance of $36 mil sales. Jan and feb were super hot months so sales might have been decent.

I do not know what is the future value but I think at 0.04 it has some margin of safety unless its something we do not know. I joined registry this week. See what happens.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OJC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.