OLI 0.00% 1.8¢ oliver's real food limited

suspect it is not worth much at all.....but I can't see this...

1. 53 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    suspect it is not worth much at all.....but I can't see this Coonalpyn site becoming a store (August 2017 announcement last mentioned it would open 'later in FY18')....the local BP closed down, so basically there is nothing left in town except the silo's that have been painted.

https://www.coorong.sa.gov.au/webda...orong Confirms Tourism Destination Status.pdf

It looks to me like another poorly chosen site....Horsham, Albury, Westgate Freeway (all closed)....

The Ballarat site, which IMO is good, however given trade is not, this leads me to question the offer (product, time to order/receive food, quality of food, price of food)....

The question from this is.....of the current sites committed to being developed what are still suitable and fit the new site selection criteria?

also wonder what write-downs (if any?) have been taken on the Horsham fit-out in this years revised EBITDA forecast? and/or what lease liability is left and if they can get out of it.....exiting these poor performing stores does not set them up well for dealing with landlords in future....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OLI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.933M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 700000 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 199988 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OLI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.