AGL 1.19% $11.95 agl energy limited.

This is Gonski! Thank God I am totally out omg.. really single...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 904 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    This is Gonski! Thank God I am totally out omg.. really single digit.
    This sort of post is like Buy when there is blood on the street. Sell when there is too much greed.

I don't think is Blood on the street. It's more like Blood in the drain, AGL sucks it out from Drain and use to cool down the coal power plant turbine and evaporated before the coal plant blows up.

To be honest, Australia is one of the richest country in the world. People are rich and also some poor ones, Poor will default on their power bills, leading to write-downs on the Electrical companies. Rich will do Tesla powerwall selling like hotcakes Solar is cheap like dirt. People taking back control from those Chinese controlled Electrical companies and the Hongkong Tycoon almost own most of our wholesale energy part.. Unfortunately, AGL is in the crossfire This aussie sector is rotten to the core, well I have seen many doing the solar + power wall. and QLD is doing community 100% powered by renewables.
    I am doing it, 13kw solar + powerwall soon to be installed $16k to install that Sh*t it was $14k. No wonder tesla stocks are at record price, Reduce my Gas usage to like what? Instantaneous Hot water unit only. How are "they" going to make money when more and more people are self-powered. self-reliant. I admit I was kidding to myself when I was holding AGL. But I came to senses. So painful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.