A2M 2.89% $6.77 the a2 milk company limited

Abandon ship! A few of my favourite quotes from the...

1. 18 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Abandon ship! A few of my favourite quotes from the announcement:

'The actions taken in 3Q21 and in April to address the challenges in the daigou/reseller and CBEC channels havehad limited impact... Consequently, the April sales result and outlook for 4Q21 are significantly below plan.'

'The dynamic and challenging market conditions over the past year have highlighted the need to review and adapt elements of the Company’s strategy and execution going forward.'

'The Board is actively reviewing capital management initiatives,including a potential share buy-back.'

So, in summary: Management did very little in the midst of Covid (outside of selling their own shares, of course). What they did manage to string together has had no effect and they've only just recently realised that the growth strategy needs to be reviewed going forward. When I read that last quote it's clear to me that management still thinks the price is ovevalued at current levels. If this was the bottom and there was a clear path to growth, we'd be seeing director accumulation and a buyback now. By the time a buy-back rolls around the share price is likely to be more affordable than a 2L bottle of A2 milk.

Changing my sentiment and moving my capital into some A1-free Disallowed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.77
Change
0.190(2.89%)
Mkt cap ! $4.894B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.64 $6.80 $6.62 $8.993M 1.334M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5191 $6.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.82 2584 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.