MCP 1.23% 41.0¢ mcpherson's limited

I’m going to change my perspective….. MCP is a cheap value add...

1. 91 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I’m going to change my perspective….. MCP is a cheap value add on to any company around $2….
    I’ve owned shares in this company for over 25 years….through high share prices and low …. I now feel that we should just piss off all these ridiculous time wasting takeover offers and let the new CEO get on with the job of moving this company forward! In the past we had too many vultures on the board who managed the company for their own interests! We had rip
    off demergers, crazy expansions and overpaid CEO’s (salary and shares) … I’ll support the new CEO… I’ll give him one last chance to fix up this company. The vultures just want to take over the last of what has potential in this company on the cheap…. The China supply problems can be fixed, the sanitizer problem is behind us…keep
    increasing local sales… bed in those Fusion sales, keep sting realistic CEO and Board salaries and don’t even think of any more acquisitions till all things are back on track!!!! As I said … I now vote keep the current CEO and management as I want the returns of having had MCP shares for over 25 years!!!!! Stuff those corporate vultures!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.0¢
Change
0.005(1.23%)
Mkt cap ! $59.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 42.0¢ 40.5¢ $92.28K 226.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 6439 40.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.0¢ 6781 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MCP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.