BRG 0.18% $27.38 breville group limited

Hi @andy777,Looked at your video link, Chris Judd Invest ? As a...

1. 2,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3255
    Hi @andy777,

Looked at your video link, Chris Judd Invest ? As a interviewer he makes a great footballer, he brings nothing to the discussion and other than holding a writing pad in front of him. You need to look at the research and time and effort other you-tubers like Graham Stephan and Value Entertainment for instance bring to the table. I like you are in charge of finances and control the SMSF decision making.

I have never had the luxury of Judd's genetics to of been able to pull in a multi million pay in my younger years but as someone on a average wage who now controls our SMSF that is in the eight figures I would not be wasting my time looking at any of the video's on the Judd Invest channel. Other than a fancy intro inspired probably by his influencer wife he does not add to anything you can not find online elsewhere from those who actually have something to offer. You are not going to get pearls of financial wisdom from Kardashian Wannabees who revel in conspicuous consumption and look to views from those who are envious of their OTT lifestyle to continue to fund it.

Love this company and we are nearly up 70% from our entry in March a few weeks ago. Wished I got on board a lot earlier as some other LTH on this forum have done sne thing that I agree with you is 90% of the posters here are not giving good advice and some others here are just shrills from instos trying to influence the gullible into buying and selling when it suits them.

It took me decades to figure out but the way to financial success is not to trade like crazy trying to pick the peaks and troughs of a companies SP but to buy great company with excellent growth prospects at a fair price and let your winners run without trying to add to your profits by jumping in and out on the way up.

Good luck in your investing and you never stop learning, you have done well with this keeper and plenty of blue sky and dividend increases to follow in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$27.38
Change
0.050(0.18%)
Mkt cap ! $3.927B
Open High Low Value Volume
$26.93 $27.50 $26.83 $4.512M 165.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 289 $27.37

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$27.40 243 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.