MYR 0.91% 81.8¢ myer holdings limited

mhph1, some savvy retail investors will have noted the...

1. 10,485 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1388
    mhph1, some savvy retail investors will have noted the complimentary comments from at least two analysts re this trading update from MYR.The online site is going from strength to strength.

If anyone hasn't, please view. Given the terrific range and often good prices, plus the way my purchases always (eventually) arrive intact with standard delivery, buy from MYR. If you want faster delivery, there are options. Sign up for MYER ONE to receive quite reasonable rewards.

Perhaps MYR needs to include a faster payments mechanism as from memory it lacks an app (correct me if that's wrong).

That it has five million Australians signed up to MYER ONE is a great achievement. That's worth a lot, especially if MYR can eventually "know" individual purchasing habits as efficiently as #1 supermarket chain WOW does. (WOW is streets ahead of COL. Otherwise good MTS' IGAs plus the one I avoid, Aldi, are not even in that race).

Maybe in one to two years the five stupid State Premiers (exception: NSW where the lady is sensible) will have come to their senses and we'll be able to travel interstate, and same for the PM of the day allowing us to travel overseas to all nations by then.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
81.8¢
Change
-0.008(0.91%)
Mkt cap ! $677.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
82.0¢ 82.5¢ 81.0¢ $513.3K 626.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 55803 81.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
82.0¢ 17558 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.04pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.