CCX 0.00% 30.0¢ city chic collective limited

It's a definite slap on the risk by the bankers and any decent...

1. 4,264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    It's a definite slap on the risk by the bankers and any decent Board member would have to be worried about this.
    Any revival never starts from the 'same old same old' and surely there has to be a catalyst for change which bankers and investors alike see as a tangible revitalized plan. Quitting the stock overhang is just a correction of a massive mistake. Where is the vision to take this forward and conquer the world?
    Personally I do not think Ryan has the foresight to take this froward. He is a wounded General, with the troops (and the market) viewing him with suspicion. A smart Board would axe him and replace with someone who isn't wounded, has energy and a grand plan.

I am only sticking with this stinker because I still feel this niche market is a ripper, feed as it is, by a desire to look better and this is a major for the larger bodied female market, which CCX serves. Vanity is a strong inducement and for mine, it has the ability to be more durable in higher inflationary and cautious spending times as we are likely to experience in 2023.
    But with Ryan leading, eh, nah? I will watch this space.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $69.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3000 32.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 9985 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.