IGL 0.00% $1.88 ive group limited

Yeah - I was mildly bemused by this headline when I heard it....

1. 799 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 236
    Yeah - I was mildly bemused by this headline when I heard it. Ignoring for the moment that the interest should be in hospitalizations and our ability to care for patients during such an outbreak rather than the case numbers, Mr. Hazzard is suggesting that even though we have about one third of the UK population we will experience, more than one third of their case numbers by the end of January (they are experiencing about 60,000 cases per day while we are, apparently, about to experience 25,000 cases per day). And all of this is at the height of our summer while the UK numbers are now occurring at the height of their winter. Not to mention the fact that we have a higher vaccination rate and the population is far more sparsely spread than in the UK.
    This infers that we must be about to make some monumental errors in our approach and he hasn't explained that. But not only does he make what I consider to be an irresponsible statement but none of the press seem to question his logic.
    And the ensuing possibility is that some decisions by business owners and patrons will be made against the backdrop of these numbers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.88
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $289.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16 $1.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.92 12432 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.34am 13/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.