ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    I haven't posted for a while and kept up to date on current sentiment but the way i see it is that they've had a bad couple of months due to covid but i don't think affects current business, if a hospital currently uses BTM they'll still keep using it. Patients with burns still need to be seen, it's not like because of covid burns patients cant been seen and they'll have to wait to get their skin graft in 12 months time. It will however slow down new businesses in hospitals, to counter this they've recruited more sales reps and from one of the AGMs maybe the last one, i recall DW commented on one of the reps being a 'gun' these sales reps get paid handsome commissions because they can leverage their relationships and network so i have faith that everything is being done right to bring in new business. Additionally, you don't join a business as a sales rep if you don't think you can sell the product or bring on new people onto the payroll if they cant sell your product. We might not see 100% growth on last year but the government R&D tax incentive has been increased to revenue over $50m (please correct me if wrong) therefore PNV will qualify for it this year which they didn't last year (cap was rev $20m) The aggressiveness of the sell of is overdone offering some good buying opportunities once PNV finds a bottom. I also think at the next AGM / annual report or maybe even sooner we'll see announcement of new product lines PNV are getting into. But i'm just a holder and buyer and my opinion is biased.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.