FPR 2.09% $3.28 fleetpartners group limited

WHISTLEBLOWERS POLICYECLIPX GROUP LIMITED (THE...

1. 16 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    WHISTLEBLOWERS POLICYECLIPX GROUP LIMITED (THE COMPANY)L/315072271.2 ECLIPX GROUP LIMITED (THE COMPANY) WHISTLEBLOWERS POLICY 31. Introduction and Purpose1.1 Background

The Company is committed to promotingand supporting a culture of corporatecompliance and ethical behaviour. TheWhistleblowers Policy (Policy) is one of anumber of policies that promote a culture ofcompliance, honesty and ethical behaviourwithin the Company.The Company is also committed to thehighest standards of conduct, transparencyand ethical behaviour in all of its businessactivities.

The Company encourages the reporting ofany instances of suspected unethical, illegal,fraudulent or undesirable conduct involvingthe Company’s businesses, and will ensurethat those persons who make a report shalldo so without fear of intimidation,disadvantage or reprisal.

I propose to put forward that those in charge are grossly overpaid and have used Eclipx as a milking station for their lifestyle improvement at the expense of myself and other share investors. If they follow their own whistle blower guidelines they will point themselves out, albeit too late, and pay back their inflated self evaluated payments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FPR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.