DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

Ann: Trading update , page-12

1. 1,136 Posts.
    Yup , Good turn around time by the looks, might buckle my seat belt here for what could be an interesting little ride. After reading through the last few annuals and other financials its no wonder the SP has copped such a hammering over the last year or so... Things were looking pretty grim, every announcement had reasons to sell all over them... The GFC effect on construction certainly let this little up and comer down.

I'd guess that today's announcement came as a response to the considerable volume that was moving through at 0.003..A bit of damage control of some sort.. I'd bet the entity that sold will be scratching their heads at the moment after reading that announcement and sourcing the person who decided to commence selling... I noticed the Announcement and without reading it I sussed out the volume that had passed prior to the announcement. I was almost going to bypass the company without reading the announcement, thinking that Ok there was a leak of some bad news and someone was selling just prior to the bad news being made public, so opened up the ann and was expecting to see a negative ... Lucky I read it. Positive cash flow since december 2010 and 4 projects newly commissioned and set to commence more income. If that's not a turn around event, then I don't know what is..

Click..

That was the buckle on my seat belt... :)
    March quarterly in April, look out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.