DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

Jeeze if I was holding X millions of shares at an Average of...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,136 Posts.
    Jeeze if I was holding X millions of shares at an Average of 2.1c obviously cringing at the the value loss but most of the value loss has happened so I doubt I would have any tissues left to be able to cry about the last sell off.. You know, if all goes well business and revenue wise with 2.5B shares, Market Cap would have to be around $52M which means if around $15M is generated in one significant deal then 4 significant deals would need to be made to generate revenue that might support an MC at that level perhaps more even. The newly commissioned deals in the last report is said to generate $1.5M for the Fin Year of which 3 (ish) months remain. I don't know the strength of those deals so I don't really know at what annual rate those deals are/ will continue to generate revs. Although cash flow positive through those revenues I think its the bigger deals like Tassy and the like that people would be hoping to see a considerable return on.

So for that investor to get back their original investment thats what would have to happen... However if as you say they are considering averaging down, well there's only one way that I have ever averaged down and that is at full tilt, taking the gamble that I believe that my original in price may be achieved one day in the LT future so then I would have also to believe that the share will at least two fold from the averaging down SP level. Its not an on the spot decision though and at the level that the investor sounds to be at I wouldn't be using HC comments to be forming any decisions on I'd be on the blower with the company management and perhaps even meeting them eye to eye to suss out their body language and conviction to what they say....

You know with the recent events at FMG I'd expect most companies to be a little more careful about their forward looking statements as I'm sure penalties will only get more severe if management of any companies are found to be diddling the system... So that kind of thing gives me a little more reassurance on the on the viability of their last ann..

Anyway someone mentioned something about Japan here.. Yeah wouldn't that get the SP moving if there was an R&D JV with a Japanese company for the AMR device to meet Japanese standards, the sad truth is that there will be allot of new construction going on over their for at least 10-15 years... In the mean time as Fluffy mentioned there are inherent risks here and inherent gains also.. Its at a Sub Penny level for a reason , its past performance.. As far as Sophs and SH's not getting involved in any future CR's, well IMHO I think that will be determined based on where the company looks to be heading at the time... I'm only token investor and this my hobby in between climbing around roof spaces so please do your own research it usually pays off over the LT.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.