SRH 0.00% 4.1¢ saferoads holdings limited

Ann: Trading Update , page-3

1. 12 Posts.
    Buc

I was holding off on this one to see how the half year results came in, guess my call was right to hold off on this one.

The board need to accept responsibility for the continued poor performance of the company, ie the blowing out of costs, the non exec's must step down immediately it is their constant interference, inexperience, an ineptitude that has lead the company to this position, not the management teams which they have consistently sacked rather than taking a look at their own meddling.

Again rumours on their liquidity are rife and are gaining momentum, with stronger rumours surfacing over some major changes already hinted at in my prior posts, which we should expect disclosure on in the new year although with their current record I think they will try to hush them up, don’t worry fans of my posts as soon as I get confirmation of anything I will post it here.

Buc you are right finally on this one, lame dog waiting to be put down, I will chuck my money elsewhere, time to get the hell out of dodge boys and girls before you lose what little you have left. I give them 3 months before they are forced call in the administrators esp with their level of debt.

Chembro

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.