HLS 1.52% $1.62 healius limited

Ann: Trading update, page-3

1. 11,134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 684
    Well - I didn't think the outlook was any surprise and was more than factored in.

So they may have to increase their incentives for GPs, whether monetarily or otherwise. Sometimes getting rid of a (somewhat) psychopathic manager (or impersonal operating procedures that go for profit over doing a good job) can work wonders too, if that is the case, from my experience in another industry, where the contractors and staff had other options. Most people like to take pride in their work, and feel they are doing the right thing. If there is a squeeze put on this natural behavior, it really caused problems. In this instance I have no reason to suspect that - just saying.

I also happened to deal with a vet at a big chain, and they really wanted to do every test under the sun on our dog, when it turned out of be a dermatitus of some sort. We were really angered after the dog was sedated at great cost for no reason. They seemed to only see dollars when we had a consult - so we ditched them fast.

Flipside is that these problems can be corrected quickly in many cases, however often that leads to lower revenues initially, but then better growth from the reset.

Just my thoughts - I longed the dip today and happy I did ATM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.62
Change
-0.025(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $1.172B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.67 $1.70 $1.60 $3.703M 2.253M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5093 $1.61

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.62 18566 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.