SRX 0.00% 17.5¢ sierra rutile holdings limited

Ann: Trading Update, page-180

1. 34,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 891
    Why do u think a lowball SRX SP of $16 is markedly different in comparison to all the other SP sales of SRX on Freaky Friday from $12 odd upwards? I think the ASX on Friday is tantrum time generally, and this Friday past, especially re SRX it took the biscuit but more often than not the ASX stocks go down on Friday for no other reason other than Friday is an exceptionally negative trading day.

I used to keep a T/A record of trades that if I bought on Friday on the ASX, I could generally always be patient and sell for higher SPs on any other day of the week if I waited, SRX especially. This pattern excluded other Fridays when the price dropped again. I stopped doing it because it was just too ridiculous but there was only one explanation I could find (and a few exceptions busted my practice and P&L without F/A to fall back on).

4 some reason, ASX traders and investors do not like carry over the weekend. Why ASX? the media generally serves up Adele Ferguson in FXJ ON CBA, banks, insurers and every other corporate, Terry McCann in NWS suggests the economy might fall apart at any time and the Australian as does Alan Koehler who says the Aus economy is something out of the hurt locker, Sarah-Jane Tasker, the biopharma online NWS journalist, might write a positive article perhaps once in a lifetime but we wait patiently for it, I am hoping it might be on SRX in the next month or so).

Still great times ahead for SRX IMHO but pls DYOR.
    Last edited by JCoure: 10/12/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $74.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.5¢ $292.8K 1.630M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 7394560 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 1260654 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.