XIP 0.00% $2.46 xenith ip group limited

I was fortunate to sell 75% of my holding very recently around...

1. 3,483 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    I was fortunate to sell 75% of my holding very recently around the $1.70 mark. Cleared the rest out on the update. It's an absolute disaster and they are clearly having issues with the integration. Lesson here is on the day of the announcement that was the SELL signal. " The upfront purchase price of $152.0 million represents an implied transaction multiple of 10.5x EV / estimated Griffith Hack annualised pro forma EBITDA " . They justified the nosebleed purchase multiple on the synergies that would be forthcoming. Vendors still got $83M cash and a bunch of shares that are now underwater. Problem now is all staff and management holding shares are underwater - doesn't do a lot for staff morale. They also worked thier butts off to snare the $20M earn out and failed by a whisker - once again not ideal for staff morale. Why is this important ? It's important because the IP of the company is basically the people. Some large funds that might pick up stock to average done. Worth revisiting just before FY19 H1 results.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XIP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.