SPA 3.70% 2.8¢ spacetalk ltd

Ann: TRADING UPDATE, page-48

1. 1,237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    After letting the short term flippers get out over the past 3 days i will be looking to buy more mwr here. I have gone through the trading update more and more and there are so many key aspects to it that show me we are on the take off point for mass uptake. The key being the pilot stores and the fact that they sold out and needed to re-order twice in the first 6 days. This is with zero marketing spend.

Now MWR will be cranking up their advertising with a huge push in the shopping centres as shown in the update and what i have witnessed so far by going into JBH's and seeing boxes removed from displays so they are selling well before mass marketing has even kicked in. Add in the fact NZ's largest telco Spark has stocked it so quickly, shows just how much interest there must be globally for the spacetalk watch. I've looked through the market and i can't find another stock with the growth profile for 2019 of that which MWR has to me (and trading near 52 week highs). This is an annual wage trade, not a 20c flip.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $13.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 3.0¢ 2.4¢ $46.53K 1.849M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 560000 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 289910 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.