CGL 0.00% $5.49 the citadel group limited

Thanks for your considered analysis. If you had posted before I...

1. 3,701 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1081
    Thanks for your considered analysis. If you had posted before I bought then I would have been more cautious about CGL but had to make a fairly unconsidered decision at the time and hence I recognise the risk. Of course, a stop loss is a good idea.
    You refer to ECX, I sold out recently at 99.5c after holding on for a new takeover offer but this is less likely with a brand new CEO plus CFO and the finance arena is a diffcult one these days and so I thought it better to take profit and look elsewhere.
    I am holding BIN since its line of business is generally defensive and the recent merger seems to be regarded favourably.
    Sold out of CAT at 125c after feeling uncomfortable about management maintaining the high growth rate even though my analysis indicated that if the 120% rate continues then 175c is still very good value. This was a play safe decision on my part.
    Back to CGL. Yes unplugging delayed decisions now that election is over is to be hoped for but I have seen other IT companies fail to secure "delayed" opportunities and so one never quite knows the reality of the situation.
    I too, like the SAAS model. It allows a wider customer base because it avoids a big upfront cost along with the need to manage (upgrade) computing infrastructure and software as a business grows and so lets smaller organisations adopt the product(s).
    I have also seen how information security is increasingly important in both private and government organisations. I hold Senetas which addresses this at an infrastructure level but in a different market from CGL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.