PNV 1.24% $2.38 polynovo limited

Taken from my post on another thread but it seems a lot of...

1. 240 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    Taken from my post on another thread but it seems a lot of people brushing over the importance clinical trial primary endpoints being met.

"The %SSG Take had a mean of 81.9% and a median of 88.6%. Independent statistical analysis compared the %SSG Take to a target value of 77% derived from results published in the literature for other dermal matrices. After transformation to allow for the non-normal distribution of the data, the mean %SSG Takeover BTM was significantly greater than 77% (p = 0.031) thereby demonstrating superiority."

Product is now clinically superior, and cost effective, further strengthening that ever so important cost-benefit ratio in healthcare.

Statistically significant data for primary endpoint results is the biggest thing to come from this. Further strengthening our case as a clinically superior product. This is the type of evidence clinicians and hospitals need to see in order to make informed decisions on choice of intervention. BARDA is the next trial due to be published, expecting to see more of the same and as a result a bigger uptake into more hospitals. Cheers.
    Last edited by jkg93: 07/04/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.38
Change
-0.030(1.24%)
Mkt cap ! $1.642B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.42 $2.44 $2.36 $4.288M 1.798M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 28177 $2.37

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.38 26895 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.