HLS 1.05% $1.42 healius limited

Ann: Trading update, page-67

1. 2,477 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 274
    Im not a share holder of this company, but I wanted to share my experience with one of its offices. I think it's in shareholders interests to be aware of the current situation at the Ginninderra Medical and Dental Centre in Canberra, ACT.

1) I overheard a conversation between a receptionist and a trades-person as they were walking through the building. The trades-person said "It's a lot busier now that the virus thing is over, looks like it's raining idiots now", to which the receptionist replied "Yeah, i know".

2) I saw the same receptionist coughed directly into her hand while at the counter. I inquired why she was still at work given she had a cough. I put to her that the SARS COV 2 can manifest as only a cough, to which she and her colleague laughed.

3) A patient walked past me during this discussion and and asked "are you scared buddy?!" to which the receptionist replied "I think he is!".

4) A subsequent conversation took place with the practice manager who offered to have a conversation with him in his office. I declined, and asked if we could have the conversation outdoors in the open air to reduce risk of transmission. The two receptionists laughed, as did the Practice Manager..

5) I asked the practice manager how many people he was legally allowed to have inside the practice given the square metreage of the clinic. He advised he didn't know.

6) I asked the Practice Manager why he had not arranged the furniture, as per government guidelines, to ensure there was 1.5m distancing between patients in the waiting room. He laughed. I asked him if he thought the virus and the necessary precautions were a joke, to which he replied "no but I think you are". At which point I left.

7) I phone through at 4:10 to discuss my 4:20 appointment. but was put on hold until 4:23. When I got through, the receptionist advised I had missed my 4:20 appointment but could reschedule me for a later phone back. I provided updated contact details.Despite notifying the staff that I was experiencing shortness of breath, I never received a phone call from the Centre.

The Apple store is taking more and better precautions regarding a health issue than this clinic is.

I've written to Healius re. the above points, and am currently awaiting a response. I'll advise you of what they have to say.

Needless to say - the conduct of the staff at this practice is not a professional look for Healius group.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.42
Change
-0.015(1.05%)
Mkt cap ! $1.027B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.45 $1.47 $1.40 $2.315M 1.622M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3477 $1.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.42 8016 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.