PTL 8.75% 8.7¢ prestal holdings limited

yep I 100% agree. The selling by Allan Gray is interesting as...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 600 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    yep I 100% agree. The selling by Allan Gray is interesting as the fundamentals of the business look pretty good. I think it maybe a case of needing to re-weight and balance investments on the managed funds due to drops in other stocks comparatively combined with taking advantage of the increase in liquidity on trading of PTL recently. For a fund like this they would need to take advantage of the liquidity whilst it is there on these low traded stocks. I was of the same view and was tempted to jump in at higher price after the announcement last week but there was a clear trend of the seller pushing into the buy side as the each day of trading progressed. The buyers will jump in faster when that eases as I think there are some that are holding out to see how much more they will sell and how low they are willing to go. My feeling is that with the fundamentals where they are, the downside is limited at present and only driven by the trading games at present. Ultimately the stock will move on the fundamentals and not many stocks at present where you can say they are growing with a positive outlook to be able to sustain dividends

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.