SE1 0.00% 0.2¢ sensera limited

I think SBA is the customer awarding Sensera to develop the...

1. 101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    I think SBA is the customer awarding Sensera to develop the COVID19 sensors.

Sensera, Inc. proposes to develop novel, high stability optical sensors for the detection of biological and chemical warfare agents (BWAs/CWAs) and toxic industrial chemicals (TICs). The recognition groups of these sensors will be based on MolecularlyImprinted Polymers (MIPs) and MicroOrganism Imprinted Polymers (MOIPs). MIP/MOIPs pores will provide a robust size and surface chemistry discriminatory matrix. Sensera's sensors offer an optical as opposed to the traditional gravimetric transduction, andare more selective to analytes making them less prone to interference. During Phase 1 of this project, Sensera will develop proof-of-concept organophosphate MIPs and bacterial MOIPs. This will lay the foundation for the development of further CWA and TICMIPs and endospore and viral MOIP sensors during Phase 2. In Phase 2 we will also construct actual prototype sensor arrays based on the concept. These sensors will monitor both air and water for the presence of biological and chemical contaminants.Sensera's MIP/MOIP sensors will have broad potential markets including homeland defense, medical diagnostics, and environmental monitoring.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SE1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.