AUK 0.00% 0.7¢ aumake limited.

I am not qualified to speak about how Chinese New Year should...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,754 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2109
    I am not qualified to speak about how Chinese New Year should impact user registrations. That is easy part my party grade.

lt goes without saying that users need to increase at an accelerating rate for AUK to survive in an online model.

It is simply too early to tell right now, in my view.

There was an article in yesterday's AFR discussing closure of all B and M stores within 12 months. That may have contributed to yesterday's panic selling as l guess a lot of small retail holders are also daigou.

On news like that, it would not surprise that they dump stock at any price since their little businesses may just have been destroyed.

Who can say what leads thought processes enter the minds of punters. As long as holders stay focused on the new strategy and the business has enough capital to fund it, this is still a story where the next chapters are yet to be written.

High risk seems to understate the position here, but it is what it is and one needs to be prepared to lose 100% of their investment or make 100% on investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.