SPA 11.8% 1.9¢ spacetalk ltd

@cad1llac keep in mind Pretty & Thorney have history. I'm not...

1. 114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    @cad1llac keep in mind Pretty & Thorney have history. I'm not going to say anything more than that on this

The good news is the TLS relationship is positively driving sales, in what would otherwise be a lower volume period...I'll stay glass half full on this one and my interpretation is its a mix of stocking shops and real incremental sales vs cannibalising other channels. On the discounting, any Telco has an incentive to promote lower margin products / HW as a lead for high margin business or services....this is a win/win for both TLS/SPA if they can drive sales, make subscriptions stick, and continue forward momentum into 2H.

And even taking the most positive interpretation of the notice, this is pretty woeful disclosure whichever way you cut it. Nothing meaningful for any investor - existing or potential. Are these simply B2B sales into the channels? sales to end-users? Is it cover for extremely low sales figures? If volumes and sales are really taking off, just simply say so. Great way to force speculation, but also a quick way to drive current and prospective investors away!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.002(11.8%)
Mkt cap ! $8.949M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $1.85K 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 98267 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.