RSH 13.0% 2.6¢ respiri limited

There's no positive way to interpret this announcement other...

1. 44 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    There's no positive way to interpret this announcement other than the already exhausted and exhausting 'it's so cheap now' angle.

Maybe not a fair comparison given they are well established companies, but Resmed and Cochlear are up 12% and 24% respectively this year.
    I can only presume they didn't experience the same COVID related constraints that RSH did, maybe their supply lines are better or they manufacture more things locally, I'm not entirely sure other than they've been successful during the period and RSH has nearly halved in value.

RSH is down 43%

The question now for me is whether the lack of sales are just being blamed on COVID or whether the COVID constraints are legitimate.

If it's the former, it negates any access achieved into UK or USA for if it's not successful here with take up why would it be any more successful over there simply because it's a bigger market.

No sales forecasting whatsoever is a scary proposition and never received well by the market.

I'm still hanging in but I take todays announcement as 'don't expect any more positive news for the rest of the year' which is a kick in the guts for many holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.003(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $29.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.6¢ 2.1¢ $17.69K 789.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 99463 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 199999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.