EGN 0.00% 18.5¢ engenco limited

Ann: Trading update, page-11

1. 984 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    As i am not a financial analyst or a sophisticated investor with the ability or resources to research any company at great depth, I need to try and remember things i have read / seen about the few stocks i hold or look up things i don't understand.
    The following extract is from the recent announcement and links to the advertisements for Sharepoint developers-

"The Group is continuing to focus on improving its risk framework and is
    leveraging next-generation analytical tools, including the introduction of
    automated vendor payment systems. In modernising these systems,
    investments in software-as-a-service (SAAS) products are assisting in rapid
    deployment of integrated, scalable solutions."

This suggests that there is a substantial upgrade to the office systems in anticipation of anticipated growth and we were informed in this announcement that 2nd half would see production improvements.
    I wonder if there is also something in the wind with regards defence contracts.
    Last year there was the Defence Expo on the east coast and Dale E. was involved in some capacity, also i recall a photo of a light weight military vehicle in Engenco's trading update that displayed snapshots of the companies within EGN.
    And as for today's buying, more trades than the monthly averages for ages it could well be Dale E taking his 3% creep again. He has a history of topping up his personal holdings, buying on market and paying at the top of the asking price.
    Whatever happens in the next 6 months is sure to be beneficial for EGN and holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $58.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 24555 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.