PPG 3.57% 14.5¢ pro-pac packaging limited

I question whether this big adjustment in earnings was really a...

1. 1,560 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    I question whether this big adjustment in earnings was really a smoke screen for the potential sale of the rigid business. How could they sell it while they are calling profits down. Now that they have an agreed sale its time to fess up?

They have done nothing to correct the trajectory of the business and one must question, do they have the capability in Management that has turnaround experience because that's what they need to do. I suspect they are internally battening down the hatches, cutting on unessential spend rather than getting to the core issues.

Its a business that is turning over close to $500m yet is only making $5m at best?

They need a true turnaround strategy.

What's become of the IT upgrade, is that's what's causing the issue? Something is not right and they don't have all the right people in the right roles to turn it around!

Now that the Rigid business has been sold what will the profit and turnover drop to? Will there actually be a profit? Have they sold the goose as the rigid business has been the most stable profit generator of all the divisions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $26.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 13.0¢ $11.49K 86.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 42850 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 44800 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.50pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PPG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.