MSV 3.75% 41.5¢ mitchell services limited

Thanks for the reply & for the E & A Ltd heads-up, I'll have a...

1. 1,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    Thanks for the reply & for the E & A Ltd heads-up, I'll have a look.

If they needed to plug a capital hole with a CR, I'd think it's going to go down further- a lot. They should be ok though cutting it fine. Wet weather historically is done in QLD by now & Covid contact restrictions have eased so it would be unlikely these issues would be as bad going forward unless we're dealing with mutations/new viral waves etc. If it came to needing capital I'd much rather they sell say 3-4 of the rigs they've purchased (which are highly sought after atm) to give them a capital bridge/buffer rather than dilute at these levels which would be a big mistake I think. If they chose to raise at these levels I'd reconsider my position, that would be managerial ineptitude. They've kicked some dreadful own goals but a raising at these levels would be a shocker. This is going to sound crazy but it's true..... the return they'd get by selling those rigs and expending it all on repurchasing equity at below 32c would give them a better (& far faster return) than putting those rigs to work.

They've demonstrated pre Kirkalocka they can run this well- cash flow was healthy, top & bottom line was growing & debt was getting paid down. There's no reason they can't be doing it again with increased scale. Let's see them do it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.5¢
Change
0.015(3.75%)
Mkt cap ! $87.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.5¢ 44.0¢ 40.0¢ $234.5K 564.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2352 42.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.5¢ 37871 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
43.5¢
  Change
0.015 ( 8.75 %)
Open High Low Volume
41.5¢ 44.5¢ 41.0¢ 170222
Last updated 15.46pm 27/05/2024 ?
MSV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.