SKO 0.00% $3.37 serko limited

Ann: Trading Update, page-2

1. 2,019 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 498

This is looking very positive. Almost $50m revenue at the top end of guidance.
    I view this as a risky investment but it does seem to have open and honest reporting. Some things that give me peace of mind are:

1.Instead of ARR or other future revenue measures, the company focuses the report on actual revenue.
    2. Cash receipts and revenue aren't raising any flags which can't be said about a number of other tech companies in the high growth phase.
    3. All reports show the expenses as a % of revenue and costs have consistently dropped as a percentage of revenue
    4. With revenues increasing faster than costs, the company should break even in the mid term and be profitable mid to long term.

The biggest risk for me is one of their major partners dropping them. E.g booking.com partnered with Serko, what if they decide to leave!?
    The chart is not looking great either but I have taken up a position based on fundamentals.

@madamswer any thoughts regarding Serko seeing that you are quite active in the small cap tech space?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SKO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.37
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $412.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1165 $3.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.49 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SKO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.