PGH 0.00% 77.0¢ pact group holdings ltd

Thanks for that Kiwi, in regards about RG's Bennamon accounts, I...

1. 611 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 268
    Thanks for that Kiwi, in regards about RG's Bennamon accounts, I went back and look at it, It turned out that I messed up between his on market and off market accounts and his off market account acquired more shares than his on market suggesting everyone has interfere with his on-market purchasing plan. But overall, his total shares holding remains the same.

His off-market account has 69 642 804 shares, up by 103 419 shares from the same time last week I checked.

His on-market account has 60 404 623 shares, up by 16 669 shares from the same time last week I checked.

It may suggesting a lot of people are interfering with his on-market purchasing. Just my opinion.

There are a total of 344 290 053 circulating shares in the market, so RG owned around 87.53% of it.

Hihihi, I don't think I need to hire a bouncer though, he got to realise that the dice isn't rolling his way so he shouldn't gamble it. That's called picking the needle in a haystack mate, where the truth is most of the haystack disagree with 'his final price'. It's like Richard said, should he increase the price to be even say $1, the outcome might have been really against us. I won't like that price at all but if he reaches 90%, pretty much that what it is.

However, I think he was planning by taking the majority shares at 84 cents, even if he fails, and pay a much higher price after the take over bid, it's still cheaper than paying everyone a 'fair' price. I heard from everyone, he is very 'ruthless' and 'not being spiteful on any individual' , and many agreed that this has been long planned. Oh well, if that's what it is, I think we just have to work out his plan and 'sort' it out hihihi. Don't take it personal, RG! Me? I only check the register as a shareholder ok? hihihihi.

While I understand the business carries a lot of debt, as a simple guy. I was thinking, if this company was selling half of the crate pool division for $160 mil (or something like that) imagine what would it be in monetary value for the total of packaging division (their major division) and contract manufacturing . In the old date, I would say close to $2 billion ($5-$6/share) with the book value no less than $450-$500 million ($1.50/share) and now God know what it is,so I don't feel that bad of what we are doing during these take over time. In the last 9 months, we have slow down his take over plan and pretty much force Pact to use the money from selling half of the division to pay the 'debt' (instead of seeing Pact consumed by RG and only God will know what will happen to that cheque) and now, RG had paid over $100 mil through out the take over plus the cost of planning ANZ's facility and mailing cost. Is that a 'double overtime only bill' hihihi? Oh don't forget the $30 million pay check to Manipur and its associates this July ok and $3+/share next year too.

Sweet mother of mercy and don't worry, RG isn't being spiteful on any individual, remember? He was just acting 'logically' according to his plan. Hmmm, I wonder what his plan is now?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
77.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $265.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
77.0¢ 77.0¢ 77.0¢ $2.305K 2.993K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6127 77.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
77.5¢ 190 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.