CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 629 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 274
    My finding included:
    1) BTATC super currently has 50 345 shares, down by 5 948 shares from yesterday. They are the one that put the volume on sale at 84.5 cents. I assumed this account going to be exited so I assumed 0 shares from this account.

2) new economy com au nominees with email relating to jp morgan has 67 910 shares up by 32 394 shares from yesterday. I think jp morgan is just trading around.

3) finclear has increased his small account from 16 964 shares to 19 214 shares up by 2250 shares.

4) A holder with 14 k shares ( not from top 200 holders) have exited yesterday.

5) ecapital nominees pty have entered pact register with 32 720 share on 5th of June. They had exited yesterday but yesterday's volume both on Asx and cbor didn't exceed 21 k. So assumably, the only way ecapital nominees can exit is through acceptance or via off market transaction. Why would they do that?

6) Will HSBC nominee account that currently have 65 007 shares that just entered on the 5th of June following the path like ecapital? In anycase, I assume this particular holding to be at 0 in my calculations towards remaining top 200 holders volume

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.