EGG 0.79% $1.28 enero group limited

It's now 3.5 months since the initial bids for OBMedia were...

1. 626 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    It's now 3.5 months since the initial bids for OBMedia were received. The share price suggests the market sees this sale process as dead in the water, but it's interesting that no formal announcement has been made about the outcome of the process.
    Given managements repeated statements about their understanding of their continuous disclosure obligations, its hard to believe that the process has been concluded. The recent profit update suggests that OB Media's earnings have been poor. This would delay the process as potential buyers would need to recalibrate their bids and could explain the delay.

I was somewhat worried about the impact of AI on the valuation of OB Media, but companies like OBM are already employing much of what AI has to offer and should be at the forefront of employing any advances in AI. Accordingly, while there is little to suggest that we could get a great price for oBMedia, I'm still holding out hope for a reasonable deal. Further, the remaining business would be ripe for an MBO by the remaining mgt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.28
Change
0.010(0.79%)
Mkt cap ! $116.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.27 $1.28 $1.26 $1.118K 878

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 $1.26

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.28 23487 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.