DTL 2.18% $8.09 data#3 limited

I can go back and look at past guidance and commentary, but from...

1. 2,847 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 533
    I can go back and look at past guidance and commentary, but from memory, this is a pretty bullish statement from management this time around…

“Our pipeline at the start of FY25 is strong, salesactivity is increasing, and we are well placed tocapitalise on the market growth opportunities including in the areas of security, cloud and data centre.Investments by the public sector in new infrastructure projects should also help to grow our pipelineacrossalllines of business.”
    As for the obvious bot trading last few days, the golden rule is, and always will be:
    A true seller wants the best price possible, bots will tend to push the price up to achieve the best outcome for the seller. When price is being pushed downwards with countless small trades, the objective is to 1) accumulate; 2) short; and, or 3) knock the price down for a takeover.
    I’ll stick with no.2 for now, and note also that this practice cannot succeed without collusion in the broking/financial industry.
    My opinions only. Buy low/sell high. Sensible portfolio weightings as always.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$8.09
Change
-0.180(2.18%)
Mkt cap ! $1.251B
Open High Low Value Volume
$8.26 $8.35 $8.07 $6.684M 820.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29998 $8.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$8.12 1777 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.