Ann: Trafford to Exercise IronClad Options , page-11

1. 502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    re: Ann: TRF: Trafford to Exercise IronClad O... i think they got the timing right. trf has to be very careful they are not seen to be manipulating the price or conversion of options. i don't think there is any doubt that trf wouldn't convert - unless the price was consistently under 75c leading up. i beleive Ian has done a pretty good job to the get the options in the money despite the criticism's against him - we are still independent and it was worth the wait - the potential chinese deal was a disaster and i am glad that never evenuated.

the bigger issue is if golden stone partners (3.6 million options) will exercise - my guess is yes.

the head price of IFE was always going to came back toward 75c at expiry time - this is normal as the options are in play - once this is sorted out and march 30 goes by - IFE should be funded (or very close) and be mining - goodbye 75c.

i still hold more trf given their significant holding/20% free carry//cash and some exciting tenements - don't think it will matter in 6 months time what you go overweight in - it will be payday - look at what happened to BCI/WPG.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $52.40K 12.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 544385 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 4020458 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.48am 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.