NRZ 20.0% 1.2¢ neurizer ltd

Hi GS, I don't think the 15c says much at all about the longer...

1. 460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    Hi GS,

I don't think the 15c says much at all about the longer term (or even shorter term) share price.

The below is taken from the most recent estimate from Grant Thornton who came to the conclusion the that the 15c is not fair but reasonable (i.e. not fair because it is perhaps a little low, but reasonable because there aren't many other funding options). Not sure if this table is readable, but they're saying 24c to 42c at present.

I recall StateOne Stockbrokers saying target price was in the order of 38c to 66c depending on which report you read, and potential value including a 20mil cap raise might be in the order of $2.66. Google Stateone & LCK you should see them. There was another broker with a very condensed report too - someone might be able to remember it but I cant - its in the threads here somewhere.

This is all speculation on anyone's part at the moment, the share price is low compared to any of these numbers as the lack of news until recent months, the project slipped by approx. 12 months in terms of milestones and the perceived risk in the market in general and in terms of the ICG/UCG technology. I'd say once government approvals are in place, and indeed post flaring all of that background noise goes away and we will start to see what a re-rate might look like for this stock.

Not sure if this helps at all, this is the only spec stock I am holding so I cant speak for others

upload_2017-10-27_15-6-13.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.002(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $19.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.3¢ 0.9¢ $64.64K 5.794M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 318237 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 482283 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.19pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.