MTC 0.00% 23.5¢ metalstech limited

If any of you are tax experts please correct me if i'm wrong.If...

1. 871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2182
    If any of you are tax experts please correct me if i'm wrong.

If Chifeng China makes a straight takeover offer for all the MTC shares it doesn't already own it would be much better for shareholders than accepting TMF offer as there would be no Slovakia capital gains tax payable on the disposal of the Asset , as there is no disposal...

They already own 10% of MTC shares , they already happily paid 40c for there shares when Gold was just $1,850 on 22/12/2022 so you would expect with Gold & Silver prices having exploded up since then, a straight up 70-90c takeover would be right up there alley...

One thing is for certain, it would eliminate this 24c shareprice nervousness waiting on future royalties / how much cash is returned to shareholders uncertainty we are experiencing here today...

I'm sure Gino & friends with more shares than us will understand this.

Either way, the capital gains tax rate in Slovakia is only 21%, but a straight takeover would suit Chifeng i would think and US$100 million is chicken feed for them to pay.. It would certainly suit me to wake up tomorrow with a +70c takeover on the table i think you would all agree...rolleyes.png

If Chifeng don't make a bid, what's left for them ? Just give up the mine and accept they have wasted 2 years on there investment and let 3 lawyers in Suits sitting in Canada defeat them and snatch this mine away from them and just give them there 40c back with no return ?

Exciting times ahead and we have had 2 day's for the 23c capital raise flippers to flip out, so it's action time very soon grasshoppers ! sneaky.png

Fingers crossed those shortfall share are cancelled and no further dilution and that capital raise generating $1.6 million is a perfect amount..

No use diluting extra today if a takeover is announced before this cash runs out...

All the chickens who cancelled there SPP allocation may have done us all a huge favor in the end..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 36448 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.