AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

"I still can’t get my head around this scheme and any potential...

1. 314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    "I still can’t get my head around this scheme and any potential implications Gina and Chris E will create by being large holders. How do they vote ?"

Well, I can not imagine that someone like Gina and Chris are going to buy into AZS just to vote a few month later for the scheme. No way that game this is going to be played like that. As CE said, the deal is dead in the water.

What next ? Tony is quiet as he has never been before. Drill rigs are turning 24/7. TA1, TA3 are still drilled, no end in sight. New areas are beeing targeted. MR seems to be growing...

I have to admit I have no clue how this will work out in regrads to who will be in control of this deposit. Are the big boys and the girl are going do develop it together ? Is there a group forming to come up with a new/higher takeover bid ?

I myself will keep my shares as long as Chris and Gina are in the play. It might take a couple of years, but if anyone wants my shares, they have to pay for it...and I am not talking about 3.50 dollars...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.