TSV 0.00% 0.8¢ transerv energy limited

Ann: Transerv 5B March 2014 & Quarterly Activity , page-16

1. 1,723 Posts.
    re: Ann: Transerv 5B March 2014 & Quarterly A... V8

Thanks very much for the correction; I think I was fixated upon locating TSV land on the plan, and not enough on other matters.

What intrigues me about the plan is the inset plan (lower middle) of log examples (all around or on the TSV lease) and the reference in the title block "Adjacent to outstanding recent Montney results". (note the logs themselves are too complex for me to comment on), it is more the fact that they have been Selected for inclusion on the plan, so presumably will be well scrutinized by experts.

Also interesting is: "Land tenure is very good, with all lands held under licence, requiring few wells for retention". ( In the title box)(which is probably the subject of your comment)

However I would like TSV to tell us something about leases for all other current plays, (especially potential sales, but perhaps not this one). Nothing in any announcement on lease expiry that I can find. Such info. would give me, and the market, more confidence in the potential.

Any way, thanks very much for your posts;they are most informative. I, personally, would never have found this plan etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.