DCX 0.00% 0.2¢ discovex resources limited

I recently ran a campaign to remove two Directors from a small...

1. 1,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 656
    I recently ran a campaign to remove two Directors from a small Canadian oiler where the Australian based execs were/are underhanded in their dealings with self interest clearly putting their own interests before shareholders.....there's a whiff of that here. Many people on HC were incensed....It takes a lot of time, money & energy. In the end it was akin to herding cats. I chucked it in. Was spent.

Threats to Directors often go unheeded unless it comes with the backing of at least 5% of the Register for a 249D. Here, the Directors seemingly are onboard and no wonder considering the remuneration structure for supporting the transaction.

The ASX and ASIC are useless unless there's a clear breach and even then it's slow & tedious. You need criminality. That's not what's being served here....it's arguably dirty & blatantly unfair I think but that doesn't cut intervention from regulatory oversight bodies. Even the largest shareholder has indicated its backing. It's going to happen even if it's distasteful. And it is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.