LGM 0.00% 17.5¢ legacy minerals holdings limited

Ann: Transformational Acquisition - Mt Carrington Cu-Au Project, page-5

1. 185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    "There's gold in them there hills"

LGM came on my radar last year when they announced that they had acquired this project. I saw it for sale, then it was withdrawn, then the announcement. I wouldn't say I know this area that well, but a little further south I have seen evidence of Gold and Copper mineralisation firsthand. I have looked around Red Rock mine site itself and the green staining from the copper is quite impressive.

I remember as a kid an old polish gent I knew told me that if you went for a walk up the creek at the back of his place after rain you would ''Come out with yellow boots'', many years later I went for a walk up there myself and saw it. I uploaded some photos in the acquisition announcement thread.

There were many small towns that cropped up in the area peak gold rush around 1860-1880. Boorook, Lunatic, Poverty Point, Timbara, Malara, Mcleods Creek, and of course Drake proper, and a small settlement at the Red Rock mine as well. Gold mineralisation crops out everywhere up and down the North-South running Demon fault line. Further north Gold was mined at Tooloom and Urbenville and Silver at Rivertree. Base metals we mined all over the shop and more significant gold was mined further south at Bulldog, Ewingar, Lionsville and Solfernio.

For anyone who is thinking about buying in or doing d/d, I strongly recommend getting your hands on a copy of a book called "Forgotten Country" available through the Grafton Historical society, and a copy of the Warwick-Tweed Heads metallurgical map and notes from NSW Geoscience.

Going through those will show you just how significant this is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 71123 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.