ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 744 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I am new to EVS, but the China deal seems fair to me - as Mr Trump is finding out, China aren't the soft touch they used to be and for a company like EVS they are better to sacrifice a little to get a foot in the door of the Chinese market - winning at business in China is all about mutually beneficial relationships and respect. Time will of course tell just how fair the deal is for EVS, but if they can land a few decent projects it will soon seem like a great deal. Nothing ventured nothing gained!

I was however more attracted to EVS by the Cerrejon project - what a great showcase for the EVS technology - I would imagine there is a queue of executives from BHP, Glencore and Anglo looking at the technology and wondering where else in their network they can deploy it. I wonder if between the three of them they have any other holes in the ground which might be in need of some real time analytics?

I know a few businesses which consider that SaaS stands for "Software as a Saviour", and mitigating environmental risk could certainly be a saviour for many resources companies moving forward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.